Creamy. Cool. Completely refreshing.
Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix is back! In honor of Tastefully Simple’s 25th birthday, this luscious dessert is back by popular demand, only for a limited time.
Swirling with tangy-tart sweetness, it’s like the best baked-from-scratch pie – without all the work. Looking for some fun ideas to make the most of it this summer? Here are 8 more ways to mix it up:
Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix: 8 Ways
1. Key Lime Citrus Dip with Tortilla Crispies. Nothing says summer like this fresh fruit dip, sweetened with a splash of juicy orange and tequila.
Perfect for Mexican night (or with a couple margaritas for your next virtual happy hour)!
2. Creamy Key Lime Cheesecake. Smooth, rich and creamy with a hint of zesty lime, this gorgeous dessert is one of my personal all-time favorites.
Serve it garnished with a dollop of whipped cream, lime wedges and fresh raspberries. Sliced strawberries or toasted macadamia nuts would also be delish!
3. Key Lime Mini Cheesecakes. Prefer more petite, personalized portions? Make these delicious mini cheesecakes using your muffin tin, topped with fresh blueberries and sliced kiwi.
Tip: If you’re not sure about using chocolate Oreos for the bottom layer, substitute a vanilla wafer or Golden Oreo for each crust instead. They work beautifully, too!
4. Key Lime Kiwi Tart. Fluffy filling. Sweet kiwi. Flaky crust. So quick and simple, this fresh fruit tart is incredibly delicious – and incredibly easy to make. Everybody will think you made it from scratch, too.
5. Key Lime Swirl Cheesecake Bars. With velvety-smooth cheesecake and a buttery-coconut crust, these pretty-as-a-picture bars are perfect for backyard BBQs.
6. Key Lime Fondue. Looking for something different for date night? Try this deliciously dippable dessert fondue, kissed with lime and creamy white chocolate.
Pair it with toasted pound cake, fresh strawberries and apple slices for dipping and dunking. My favorite review for this recipe: “I wish I had enough to fill up a tub and get in.”
7. Key Lime Pie Bites. If you love to entertain, phyllo cups are such a cute way to create perfectly poppable desserts in minutes.
Easy and elegant, these tropical treats taste like a creamy and coconutty key lime pie – in one blissful bite!
8. Strawberry Lime Mini Trifles. And last but not least, whip up these dreamy little trifles layered with crushed grahams, creamy lime mousse, toasted coconut and fresh strawberries.
We made these fresh and fruity mini desserts this weekend, and my kids absolutely loved them, too.
Now it’s your turn! Have any favorite recipes, tips or tricks for Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix? Tell us on Facebook or in the comments below.
We’d love to hear your ideas … and put them in the limelight!