- In medium bowl, combine ingredients.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball.
Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten It Up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Roll prepared cheese ball in chopped parsley or pecans.
- For a cold dip, combine 1 packet mix, ¾ cup sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Serve with tortilla chips and sliced veggies.
- For a hot dip, combine mix, 8 ounces cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Swiss cheese to serve.