- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil.
- In medium bowl combine Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 1 and ½ cup softened butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve ⅓ cup dough; refrigerate. Evenly press remaining dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Reduce heat to 325°F. In large bowl, vigorously stir softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 2 and ½ cup melted butter. Stir until well combined. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved dough.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator, covered.
Makes about 16 servings.
*Lighten It Up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
More Ways to Mix It Up:
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.
- Top bars with fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Drizzle bars with raspberry sauce and/or melted white chocolate.
- Prepare as directed in our Silicone Bar Pan.