- In medium bowl, combine ingredients.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball.
Makes about 12 servings.
*Lighten It Up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
More Ways to Mix It Up:
- For a fruit dip, combine 1 packet with 8 ounces softened cream cheese; fold in 7 ounces marshmallow cream.
- Top sugar cookies with prepared cheese ball and diced fruits.
- Serve with our Twisty Grahams® or cubed Absolutely Almond Pound Cake™.
- For an easy, no-bake cheesecake, prepare cheese ball as directed, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping. Spoon mixture into a graham cracker crust and chill 2 hours. Top with fresh peach slices.