- In a gallon freezer bag, combine Avocado Oil, apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon Rustic Herb Seasoning. Add mushroom caps. Seal well; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine ground beef and Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Form into 6 patties.
- Remove mushroom caps from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place mushroom caps and patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until mushroom caps are desired doneness and burgers reach 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Top burgers with cheese.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise with remaining ½ tablespoon Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- Place mushroom caps, tops down, on serving platter. Spread caps with Rustic Herb mayonnaise. Layer with pickles, tomato slices and lettuce, if desired. Top with burgers.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Tomato Mozzarella Salad recipe or Ultimate Sweet Potatoes recipe.
Wine Pairing: Cabernet Sauvignon
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 2. Place in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Tip: Use a paleo-friendly mayonnaise and omit cheese to make this recipe paleo-friendly.
Nutrition per Serving
: (does not include optional toppings)
: 550 Total Fat
: 48g Sat. Fat:
: 110mg Sodium
: 1,120mg Carbs
: 3g Fiber
: 0g Sugar
: 0g Protein