- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place cauliflower on a medium, parchment-lined baking sheet. Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil and ¼ teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Bake 20-25 minutes or until very tender. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place cashews in a medium bowl. Cover with boiling water. Let stand 20-30 minutes or until very soft. Drain off water.
- Using an immersion blender and medium deep bowl or a food processor, transfer drained and softened cashews, peppers, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon Seasoned Salt and Garlic Garlic Seasoning to bowl.
- Blend until a smooth paste is formed, scraping sides as needed. Add cauliflower and continue blending until smooth.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or up to 2 weeks.
Makes 6 (¼ cup) servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories:
120 Total Fat:
10g Sat. Fat:
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.