- Pound turkey to ½-inch thick; season with about 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper or as desired.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine seasoned turkey, eggs and 1 teaspoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Seal well; toss to coat. In another gallon freezer bag, combine bread crumbs, cheese and remaining 2 teaspoons Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except oil. Toss to coat; salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. One at a time, remove turkey from eggs and place in bag with bread crumbs; toss to coat, pressing bread crumbs into turkey. Remove from bag and carefully place in hot oil. Repeat with remaining turkey.
- Cover and sauté until golden brown on both sides, turning over halfway and adding additional oil if needed, about 6-8 minutes. Serve topped with Vidalia Apple Slaw.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Place Vidalia® Onion Dressing in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.