- Place Twisty Grahams on a large sheet of wax paper.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark according to package directions. Stir in food coloring.
- Spoon or pipe almond bark into center of Twisty Grahams creating a duck. Allow to firm up.
- When firm, turn Twisty Grahams so that the two bottom tips are facing left or right. Decorate top tip with orange icing to create a beak. Use black icing to an eye above the beak. Allow to dry.
- Store in an airtight container, up to 2 days.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: Wrap Twisty Graham Ducks in small plastic bags for a cute party favor. Find the thank you tag shown in the recipe photo at tastefullysimple.com/entertaining/baby-shower.