• Freezer, oven, top-rack dishwasher
and microwave safe.
• Wash with warm soapy water or
place in dishwasher.
• Do not use steel wool, scouring pads,
bleach or other strong cleaners.
• Do not store in direct sunlight.
• Do not place an empty pan in a
• Use an oven mitt when removing
from oven or microwave.
• Allow baked items to cool at least
15 minutes prior to removing from pan.
• Place Silicone Loaf Pan on a baking
sheet for stability or preferably inside
a regular 9x5-inch loaf pan to hold
shape for optimal presentation.
• No-stick cooking spray is not
necessary, but may be used.
• Follow the bake times listed on
packaging for best results.*
• When baking Bountiful Beer Bread
Mix®, place pan inside another
9x5-inch loaf pan to hold shape.
Once baked and cooled, remove
loaf from pan and cut top off to allow
bread to sit flat for best presentation.
Rated 5 out of
Makes for a pretty cake!I've used this pan a few times! It makes for such a pretty cake! No matter what cake I bake in it from TS, I get told how pretty it is! Step your presentation up a notch with this easy option!